Women NEED muscle.
Having muscle doesn’t mean you will look “bulky”.
Here are some of the reasons why women should lift weights:
- Having more muscle mass will help you burn more calories. When lifting weights, you build lean muscle. This leads to improved fat loss.
- Exercising releases endorphins and helps reduce stress. This will help enhance your mood, making you happier!
- You can gain strength without getting bulky muscles. Lifting light to moderate weights gives you long lean muscles.
- Having muscle reduces your risk of injury, back pain and arthritis.
- Lifting weights helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system. This reduces the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- When you increase your muscle mass, your bone density also increases. This means stronger bones!
If you’re ready for fat loss, long & lean muscles, fat loss, strong bones and a healthy heart, click the button below to schedule your FREE consultation.
Did we mention we have Strength Training Programs?
Our next one will be focusing on the Clean & Jerk and will start September 27th. If you are interested, sign up HERE